Monday, April 23, 2007

Spreadsheets in the Classroom

Searching the internet for useful sites for spreadsheets in the classroom was so easy. A gazillion sites were open to me, all eager to tutor me on how to use Excel. It was a relief to find, after strugling to find international blogs. My favorite site you downloaded the information. It gave you info on simple math functions (which I will definitely use to add percentages for my student's grades). It also contained a lot of graphs. I think graphs are great visuals to show your students. Click here to get to that site.
I also found a lot of sites wanting my money! They were willing to sell me information on Excel if I bought the programs. I did find a site with info about the grade book for a classroom. I was surprised more web sites didn't have this. It seems like a vital source for teachers who use Excel. After all, you don't want to do all the calculations by hand!

No comments: